Thursday, May 22, 2008

deeply sorry. but im BACK!

hello my peoples.
i am sorry i did not update my blog when i was in Vietnam.
i had lots of internet complications where i couldnt access the menu to add new posts.
how do i sum up 18 days of non-stop traveling:
*hiking in sapa valley is strenuous (i nearly died like 17 times) but glad i did it.
*night trains are too hilarious. (you ever seen a rat hammock on a train?? lol)
*thank god for having 3 cool friends for constantly making me laugh and keeping me sane on the trip! (Karen, Kait & Court)
*a Black Canadian tourist in Vietnam was a shock to the Vietnamese tribes people. I was glad to be their first!
*one night in Pilgrimage Village hotel is not enough! Love it! http://www.pilgrimagevillage.com/
*still am not a fan of airplane food
*traffic in Saigon is a killer. literally. lol
*pineapple cooked in rum is to DIE FOR!!
ANDDDDDDDD
*"You buy from ME!?" is the best selling technique ever.

Stay tuned for more pics from my trip.

No comments: