Sunday, May 4, 2008

china. i am in it and patiently waiting.

well.
damn what a flight.
6 hours from toronto to anchorage.
10 hours form anchorage to hongkong.
and now im waiting for 1 more hour on another plane to hanoi.
im beat.
approx. 1.5 hours of my last flight was constant BAD turbulance.
i felt my tummy cry out for help over and over.

this flight felt much longer than when i went to Australia.
maybe it was the crying baby that made it feel that way.
or the girl sitting next to me who was on her way to Australia to work on a cruise.
i wish i was in Australia.
i liked Australia.

2 comments:

angelchristine said...

Hey Gillaine, Hope your feeling better. Hang in there for the rest of your flight your going on a journey and new adventure. In order for me to leave a comment I had to sign up with Google/Blogger. How come? I wanted to make a blog sooner or later, but not just yet. Anyways take care girl.

Unknown said...

well, i just have ....to leave a comment too. Enjoy the worms...Kidding kidding. Girl you are lapsing on the posts - what's up wid dat?? Anywise, (and in accordance to angel christine) feel better. peace